Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Starcraft Report Casual HD Video - Vidrep 37 - Phoenix 3 / 4

You guys wanted to see me play? Fine. But this is not "the" FFA. The reason why I am so not like some of my games review is bcause Starcraft has been the bane of my life as a game. It 'the only game where I have reached a limit mental - a limit where I can not seem to me a smooth transition. Starcraft is the game that I can be good, but it will be a total commitment. Hours of practice. And I did not want to do. In 2003 - 2004 did not want to take this step. So I'M condemned to a mediocre player, I mentally bullying now and then a game, just to be a certain level where I can win a game here and there to stay. Because if I lose, I do not play for days. Starcraft is really the bane of my professional career, still-born ...

No comments:

Post a Comment