Saturday, November 6, 2010

DJ Hero ALM1GHTY OFFICIAL-domination-free Playthrough PT6

Again your boy ALM1GHTY brings you the latest and hottest games on Xbox 360! DJ Hero just once poked, shops and Im here to give you the first official DJ Hero SOLUTION! Above all, this game is fantastic! It really makes you feel like your DJ and the music is based on point! NOW .. I've never played this game before and everything is brand new! I played a demo and did a test drive before you start! This is 100 per cent of all raw materials by the one andALM1GHTY ONLY! It is this series will show you all the training mode, I go through some of history record battles and finish with the SCRATCH player on Xbox LIVE! LOL! So far I'm hooked and I Can not Wait at home and snatch a few more beats GO! So now NPA FUN AND ill again with more in-depth reviews, tips and other cousre multiplayer battles! So while the other HATERS out there still playing the same old shit for years to determine ... IVE You canHave you always BOY ALM1GHTY brings you the latest headlines and angry XBOX 360 has to offer! SO Comment Subscribe and leave all the advice, I like the performance of my ability with DJ CAN! PEACE OUT Bitches! Team Domination Rapin --- NOT 'EZ ... We make it look IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment