Sunday, November 7, 2010

Megaman - Wily Wars - Wily Tower - Playthrough - Part 5 - Luv dat toon.

Let's Play Megaman - The Wily Wars! ... or more specifically Wily Tower. Now Megaman 2 is based on the stage. The boss stage is damn easy, after all, you do not do enough damage to pose a threat. Information On My Let's Plays: The game is for the first time I played, or even all the classic Megaman game for many years. This gives the game a more accurate representation more difficult than others suggests playthroughs Youtube. This is played withoutPractice. Most videos on YouTube have to play by the player before the hand, had prior to registration or take more pictures - I have not broken with my LET'S PLAY unless the original material. Bare in this sense. I am also in the recording between 4 und 6 clock. This has a great influence on my playing ability. Megaman games have a tendency to mix when you have played the series before. I can get up and this, mingled with the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment