Saturday, November 13, 2010

Okami (Wii) - end and ... Loans?

* Please read the video description * SPOILER WARNING * I liked the end, they had to open a bit 'and saddly know that a sequel is not possible, given that Clover Studio was closed a few months .. after the release of the PS2 version. sad. And my big rant to the Wii version. CAPCOM wtf were you thinking? seriously, next to the Wii version without crediting the people who made that great play? CAPCOM regret, I respect your game and all, but this has me really pissed off, especially after seeing thebeautiful credit sequence, the PS2 version (thanks to my friend, Rebus, I have a PS2 and get loans in this video), I wanted the credit, damn! -___-Song in the credits is called "Reset" by Ayaka Hirahara Ok, that aside, the time for my part about the game: First of all, the game is impressive. The graphic style is unique, you have the feeling of watching an old photo of Japanese art while playing the entire game, not the most colorful version of the Wiihas given the entire sequence on flowering beauty (even if the filter paper in the PS2 version Toll seen, but it was too bright at times). Gameplay is where the game has its faults in some way, the brushes are awesome to use, period. If you have problems with them is really serious problems with his hands, even a suggestion for those who, the Z key if you have trouble drawing a straight line, I never used, but does the job, somehow. The control that sucks the Nunchuck, which...

No comments:

Post a Comment